Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The past few days I've received many lovely emails and even a real letter from some of my dearest friends. This, of course, made me very happy. But then I became nostalgic for my friends and family, and I was quite homesick. I think I know a good cure though....I've invited all my Narbonne friends over tomorrow night for a big dinner. It's the American thanksgiving so seemed like a good day for it. I think Allison was missing Thanksgiving, being away from home and all, which encouraged me but the original reason was to have my girlfriends over to watch 'Dirty Dancing'. Yay we have cable TV now!!! Turns out Dirty Dancing is universal. Rahel loves it (Switzerland), Louise loves it (England), and Caro too (Quebec). What the 2 guys will think of it is another story but I didn't want to exclude them...Out of all the language assistants in Narbonne there is only one guy, Wilson, from Ecuador. The other guy, Will, from England, used to be a language assistant but is working at a private school now. So, usually when we go out, there'll be like 10 girls and 1 guy... It must be hard on them but they don't complain too much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home