Friday, November 18, 2005

I am so happy. Why you ask? Because finally, I have internet at home. so I can show you this:
This was taken by Rahel just after the haircut in a square in Barcelona. We were having lunch.



This one was when I got home to Narbonne that night.



Although to tell the true it looks more much curly now. After the hairdresser cut my hair she straightened it, but I just haven't taken any photos of myself since then. It's kind of awkward to ask someone to take my picture just to put it on the blog.
It is a totally gorgeous day today. All the rainclouds seem to have blown away and there isn't even any wind! After teaching this morning, all the teachers (including me)from one of my schools went out for lunch. It was very nice. I had salad with eggplant and tomatoes and the main course was salmon. This weekend no major plans but I'm sure I'll meet up with some of my assistant friends at some point. Otalia is off to Paris for the weekend to visit her best friend as well as her amoureux! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home