Friday, October 14, 2005

Well here are some pictures! This first few I took in Montpellier. Did I mention I got married that weekend??? That's right, turn your head sideways...


It's called the Water Catherdral I think. It was sunny but so windy that day, so quite cold.



This next one proves people really do play accordions in France!



Here's me freezing in the wind.



This is actually in Carcassonne, the ancient walled city. It's pretty cool, I have tons of pics on my laptop that I'll show those interested.



Ok, next installment will be the apartment. I'm so tired of waiting to blogger to post them. It's not as user friendly as it looks!

1 Comments:

At 10/15/2005 7:04 PM, Blogger J Fraser said...

Mom: I'm with a girl from Vancouver who is an assistant in Montpellier. Her name is Mitzi; she's quite nice, and we spent the weekend together.

Mike: I'll keep you posted. You'll feel just like you're here I promise. You have to keep me up to date in your life too so we'll be caught up!!!

Aston: yeah, this guy I know gave it to me. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home