Wednesday, September 28, 2005

v. good questions by mom. Actually I'm not posting in the middle of the night. couldn't if I wanted to... The internet cafe is only open from 10am to 11pm. So it kindof sucks for chatting! :( Sorry about that. I know you are all sleeping right now. It's 11am right now for me. I know, I know, you want pictures! I promise to figure that out very soon. I have so much crazy paper work to deal with. I haven't been making pictures a priority although I'm sure it's possible. I moved in last night although by moving in I mean moved my suitcases to Otalia's. We just shared her bed since I don't have one yet. We were both exhausted after carrying the suitcases across town and up two flights of stairs, especially Otalia since she did most of the work because of my back. My job doesn't sound like it will start for a couple weeks still! I haven't been assigned to the schools yet although my supervisor said they will all be within walking distance, no problem. They were all v. impressed I had already found a place to live. Next Thursday I'll have a training day in Carcassonne with all the assistants in the district. talk to you soon.... jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home