Friday, September 09, 2005



Hey~~~ Welcome to my site. I hope to share photos w/ you all and if I do something interesting or fun that too. Here am I at work (in the middle) w/ some friends.


Soon I'll be on the plane to London and then to Toulouse and eventually I'll make it to Narbonne. That's where I'll stay over the next 9 months working as a English language assistant in French primary school. From what I understand I'm called an assistant but I will essentially be a teacher, with my own classes. I don't know where I'll be living yet but I'm looking into working as a nanny as well, maybe on a vineyard not far from town. Narbonne is a small town of about 60,000 people 13 km from the Mediterranean. It's famous for its Roman architecture and....that's about all I know about it now. I'm hoping to refresh my French skills and get more teaching experience. I'm excited to go. I'm also sad to leave and I know I'll miss lots of people. Please come and visit!!

1 Comments:

At 9/15/2005 6:24 AM, Blogger Stuart Reid said...

Wahey! Finally you made it to France. I'm green with envy, and a bit sad that you're not still back here in Sokcho to brighten my days!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home