Friday, September 30, 2005

Without further ado~~~~PICTURES!!!!! Here is where I've been spending a lot of time with you all


Doesn't that look inviting??


There are lots of little bars and restaurants like this one.


Famous Cathedral St. Just.


Another view of same.


Run doggie run!


Ancient walkway...



The main town square- Place de la Mairie, I believe.


Note the tunnel the boats pass under; there's actually people's homes/business above.


Boats.



This market is v. close to where I live.


Finally the canal. Now, if taking the time to post all these photos isn't evidence of my love and dedication of you all I don't know what is!

1 Comments:

At 10/03/2005 6:02 PM, Blogger J Fraser said...

Martina: yay!!! you're going to Cabo. You and Sanjay will have an amazing time. I guess you are leaving for India so soon too. wow, so many trips for you. Please say hi to Sanjay and all our friends at work for me. :) jess

Namiko: absolutely please come and visit. I have a guest room and everything!!! :) jess

Dad: soon to come I promise!!! :) jess

 

Post a Comment

<< Home