Thursday, September 29, 2005

hey guys,
you'll be glad to know I'm feeling better today. I actually managed to open a bank account today. Otalia came with me and it took all of my documents plus all of hers and it worked! I should have access to that account in a week or so. This means I can get paid, very important! Then I walked around and picked up the papers that explain in detail all the paperwork I'll need to submit in order to have my proper residents card etc. So that's papers to give papers to get papers; the french don't mess around when it comes to documentation! Tout comme it faut! I also went to a real chiropractor, trained in the States, spoke great english and he cracked my back good. It still feels a bit inflammed but I feel like I'll wake up tomorrow feeling relief. Yesterday I bought some towels and tommorrow will be the bed I think. wish me luck~~jess
P.S. I promise some pictures v. soon!!!! maybe tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home