Tuesday, October 11, 2005

so sorry guys. I have photos all ready to go but blogger is not letting me post them. :(
I had some class visits today. The teachers are really friendly in the staff room but some are a little scary in the classroom. The discipline is like SHUT UP! FIGURE IT OUT YOURSELF! TURN AROUND OR YOU'LL REGRET IT!!! I felt intimidated, I don't know about the students. I don't know how they will feel comfortable to try out a new language when they're usually not encouraged to ever talk. yikes.
Hopefully you can see our new furniture and Otalia too soon. By the way, I'm totally loving my new bed. It's very comfortable if a little small.

1 Comments:

At 10/12/2005 12:17 PM, Blogger J Fraser said...

sorry Mom...should have read photos of furniture and Otalia as well soon.
as far as curriculum goes what I have is a list of things the students should cover during 3 years, but without any specifics what should be covered when. I've been asking the students to bring in their old notebook so I can get an idea of what they've already done.
For resources the main one is just me. They don't have a textbook so I just have to find materials here and there and make lessons for them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home