Saturday, October 15, 2005

I had a fabulous day so far. There is this special event going on at the market all week this week called the La Semaine du Gout. So here I was this morning thinking I was going to sleep in and I did really, but at 10am I woke up to the sound of a brass band playing 'Les Champs Elysées'. I was totally bewildered. But I realized it must be that event. So I called up my friend Allison and we spent the day pottering around shopping at the market and at Carrefour which is a big Superstore-like store. I bought some artisan honey and cheese and a little bedside table thingy which Allison put together for me after I fed her lunch. yay! Tonight all the assistants are meeting again to go for a drink in the bar. Here are some more pics:

This is the entry to my huge bedroom and part of my bathroom



My bed



My wardrobe



My desk and bookshelf



Our kitchen. Otalia decorated the whole apartment with cloths she brought with her from Gabon, Africa. It looks quite neat.



Apparently this is all the pictures Blogger feels like uploading in this post. I'll try again in a new post. much love, jess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home