Sunday, October 30, 2005

Last night Allison and Rahel came over for dinner. It was very nice to just relax and enjoy some food and conversation, accompanied, of course, by good French wine! Today is Sunday, otherwise known as the day everything is closed and the buses don't run. So I finally cleaned the whole apartment which is lovely and timely as Otalia is coming home tomorrow. It's bizarre...I found it quite lonely at first when she left but now I've gotten a little used to having the whole place to myself. Overall, it will be great to have my roommate back though. However, I don't go back to work til Thursday, so my vacation continues. I mentioned going to the beach before and in fact, I went again, this time with some friends. It was so windy but super.

Here's a shot of the beach:



A closer look at the waves..



Rahel and I after playing in those waves!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home