Thursday, November 03, 2005

Barcelona, Barcelona!!! What a great city. I ended up going for a little 3 day trip with Rahel and Kate, another English assistant from New Zealand. This wasn't the first visit there for all of us so we didn't do as much cultural stuff although we did see the Sagrada Familia which is quite amazing. Equally amazing, may I say, was the incredible shopping!!!! So much cool stuff and lots of good deals. There are just so many people having so much fun all the time in that city I swear. I'll post some photos next time. I'm totally exhausted right now, in a good way b/c I finally worked all day today. I taught all periods (6 classes in 3 different schools) and then did 2 hours of fitness. Yay I feel healthy! ok enough gloating. To tide you over for the Barcelona pics, the Canal de la Robine in Narbonne at night:


Have great Fridays and talk to you soon~~ Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home