Wednesday, November 09, 2005

salut tout le monde! Again a long weekend after tomorrow: life is so rough! ;) My toe is healing although it's quite sore. I stayed off it all day except to teach my class tonight. Tomorrow I teach all day in all my elementary schools. I will be sore, guaranteed. The whole right side of my foot is a lovely shade of purple now and many people have assured me I have green and yellow to look forward to. anyways...

Here's Rahel and Kate early morning on the train headed to Barcelona...



Some musicians were playing in a market; I quite like this photo.



The crowds of people were so unbelieveable. Thousands of people easily I would say. It was totally overwhelming.



A very pretty fountain on a busy roundabout



Some human statues on La Rambla, a main walking street. Barcelona is famous for this.



My name in Spanish....Note I'm turning a little Barcelonian.



Finally my big news: I cut my hair off!! I got my hair cut in a very trendy salon in Barcelona. It's quite short and it's gone totally curly now that my straight perm has been cut off. Unfortunately blogger doesn't seem to want to post any more pictures so I'll put one in next time. :) A bientot!!!

1 Comments:

At 11/12/2005 7:02 PM, Blogger J Fraser said...

Dad: don't worry...I'll email you my vacation dates. :) :)

Mom: I'll get a pic up here soon, promise!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home