Friday, November 18, 2005

Isn't she so adorable?



Huge congratulations to my good friend Master Choi!!! His lovely wife Dohwa just gave birth to their second daughter, Yooyeon. When I lived in South Korea I studied muay thai (thai kick boxing) at his gym for 5 months. It was a great experience and he and his wife became great friends of mine. I miss you guys!!!

Here we are in Seoul, after one of our guys became the muay thai national champion in his weight category.



Just before I left Sokcho, one last party. Don't worry, the bottle is empty; it's just a joke!



In Korea a website is a must and of course Master Choi has one for his muay thai gym. Unless you can read Korean, you won't understand much but if you do enter the site and click on history, you can listen to the traditional thai music that always plays during a fight. Even to train that music was played. I don't know if I could fight w/o it. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home