Monday, June 12, 2006

Stress, Stress, Stress

I hate this time of an overseas stay, the end. There's so much going on...Last minute bills, finishing things at work (you never complete everything you wanted to do), packing!, organizing what's being left behind, preparing for my return to Victoria, saying goodbye to friends in Narbonne. There are so many emotions and thoughts constantly going through my head and never enough time...even though I've known I'd be leaving all along. One of my adult students, Morgane, invited Steph and I for a hike in the Pyrenee Mountains this weekend. It was SO long....6 hours. But it was great to spend the time together and see something new of France. Compared to when I lived in France as a nanny at 18, I've seen a much more beautiful side of France this year. There are truly some gorgeous natural areas in the south.

1 Comments:

At 6/15/2006 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi lovely Jess!

Caroline here, from Montreal! I know how you feel about all the stress of stuff before leaving but hope your last week in Narbonne is just wonderful! Miss you! bisous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home