Monday, May 15, 2006

5 weeks to go...

I have 5 weeks remaining in France til I take the plane back to BC. It's tough concentrating on my work now. I'm trying not to want to return so badly. I know I should enjoy every minute of my time left, but I'm kind of gone already in my head...

Things I've loved living about living in Narbonne:

-the olympic sized heated outdoor pool, open year round

-sitting outdoors at the Place de l'hotel de ville drinking a coffee

-one hour bike ride to the beach

-(not actually in Narbonne but...) Gruissan village and beach

-my great roommates and other assistant friends

-Cheap and delicious cheeses and wine

-easy access to travel in Europe

-walks/ bike rides along the canal

-truly appreciating my home back in Canada.

There's also tons of things I didn't like but I'll try to focus on the positives today...

1 Comments:

At 5/15/2006 8:20 PM, Blogger J Fraser said...

mom you are so right....those are great ones! I do have a tan already, which I probably wouldn't back home, so the weather must be true too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home