Saturday, May 13, 2006

all in all...

It was good. Nice lunch, Allison and I hung out in the afternoon. Stephanie and Otalia came home in the evening and we all had pizza and wine then went to pick up a friend of Rahel's at the train station at 11:30pm. She's a Mexican girl, Spanish assistant, who needed a place to stay for the night as she was placed in a little village and no trains ran there at night. She had been visiting Rahel in Switzerland. Soon she'll return back home to Mexico like the rest of us.
Allison and Alina at the Bar a thym
Will and I
Allison made me a beautifully artistic gift. Comic
Card and gift
My beautiful flowers from Aston. Thanks also to Mom for my wonderful trip to Italy and some lingerie, and Dad for a gift certificate for a spa massage back home. Steph also gave me some very pretty earrings and there was some delicious chocolate from Alina. Otalia treated us all to the pizza.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home