Thursday, May 18, 2006

Beautiful Cruzy Countryside

I went with Steph to Cruzy yesterday to go for a wander while she gave an English lesson to her old neighbour. (Remember she lived in Cruzy the first few months she was in France).
View of sky and top of Cruzy's old church

Country lane in Cruzy

Wild field, actually a rarity as it's mostly vinyards as far as the eye can see

Mom, remember these wild poppies growing everywhere? Finally got a pic of them.

This huge tree was in blossom and alive with probably tens of thousands of bees. I slowly walked by, snapped a photo and kept going.

Here's some of those vinyards

I went inside the church...probably the mustiest old church I've been in, and trust me, I've seen a lot of them over here.

1 Comments:

At 5/22/2006 8:16 PM, Blogger J Fraser said...

Hi Dad,
Yeah 4 more weeks to go! It's pretty crazy, some classes I'll only see 4 more times, because of class outings and things. I don't know how I could get a picture of the wind mills since they are in isolated locations but if I can, I will.. I'm glad to hear Mom's renovation is coming together!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home