Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The End

I finished the journey home and it's all over. It was so so long but uneventful. Excellent turn of events: I flew home with Zoom, a new discount airline between Canada and England and Paris. I had decided to bump my ticket up to a premium one (sort of like business class) for an extra 80 euros to get 10 kilos more in luggage allowance and more leg room. Such a good decision!! I still had ended up being about 15 kilos over the premium weight allowance of 30 kgs but they didn't make me pay any overages fees. It usually costs 8 euros per kilo so it really could have been expensive for me but I guess since I was 'premium' they didn't charge me. So good. :) It's great to be home...I love Victoria. It's strange being gone from Narbonne too. I miss my friends from France already. The weather seems so chilly here too; altough it is sunny it's clearly a long way from swimming weather. Narbonne was averaging late 20s celius before I left. Thanks for reading along with me...It was fun having my place in this online community. Maybe I'll start another blog sometime soon, who can say. If you'd like to reach me at all, just email me and if you don't have my email, drop a comment here and we'll get in touch. Lots of love, jessica

3 Comments:

At 6/26/2006 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome home Jess!!!!

 
At 6/26/2006 6:49 PM, Blogger J Fraser said...

thanks sweetie! :)

 
At 7/06/2006 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, Jess is back. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home