Thursday, December 08, 2005

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

why?

1. Great classes today, singing Jingle Bells all day. The kids had so much fun and me too.

2. I actually got my work permit today. What a miracle! That only took 3 months.

3. I've finished my translation project and am turning it in tomorrow.

4. One more week til vacation.

5. I got highlights at the salon yesterday and I'm very happy with the result.

6. My toe is finally feeling well enough that I took my stretching class tonight.

7. I just feel good.

8. Otalia's friends are coming over tonight and we're eating cous cous.

9. Next Wednesday, in my adults beginners class we're having a Christmas party after the class.

10. The town is absolutely covered in Christmas decorations including Christmas trees everywhere and there is a Christmas in Canada festival starting on Saturday! (promise to post pictures soon)

yay! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home