Saturday, April 01, 2006

My fav song of the moment

Lately I'm loving "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz. (Song link leads to a live performance of song! The website is in French, but just press play;) I found this song through Wong Fu Productions which seems just to be a group of southern Califorian college kids who make quite funny music videos of popular songs and did a video for "I'm Yours" as a present for friends getting married. It's a really catchy tune.
Just went for a beer in the hot sunshine in the the main town plaza, Place de la maire. I was with Kate, Louise and Allison. We're all so fair; we were passing around the sunscreen and I'm happy to report Louise is actually paler than me! Hope yet....
Tonight is Caroline's 22nd (I believe!) birthday party. We're having a pizza party and will probably go out afterwards but of course the birthday girl will decide. Maybe I'll bring my camera for some fun shots for you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home