Wednesday, March 29, 2006

True Roommately Love

Well! It's been a while since I posted. This past Saturday the sun was shining; it was warm and there wasn't even any wind (well, just a breeze) so Steph and I decided we must take the bikes to Gruissan again. It was so fabulous. We went past Gruissan village all the way to the Mediterranean.


Then we stopped on the way back in Gruissan for a coffee.


It was great. We were almost home and I was fussing with a shirt tied around my waist while I was still riding the bike. Until I crashed onto the gravel path. My skin skidded on the path and the bike landed hard on top of me. Needless to say I was full of gravelly scrapes and cuts and bruises. Thank goodness for Steph though, once we got home (still had to ride the rest of the way home like that) she picked the gravel out of my wounds and bandaged me up. So now I'm recovering. It's been a while since I hurt myself so badly (oh wait- I guess since I broke my toe in November ?!). What's up with me and France and hurting myself. no love....
Anyhow, hopefully we'll do the trip again soon because it is beautiful regardless of my clumsy injuries.

1 Comments:

At 3/30/2006 10:47 PM, Blogger J Fraser said...

Dad: Wow, that is amazing. I don't know if I even knew that Caleb was going to university now. Actually don't worry...Rahel and I are talking about taking the bikes to the beach again this weekend, if the weather is nice. :)

Mom: guess what? You'll be happy....I went to the train station and made all our reservations today. I want to check them and make sure they're ok; the guy at the station didn't really seem to know what he was doing but hopefully they're fine. Another gorgeous day today and tomorrow is predicted as 22 degrees and no wind, all sunshine. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home