Tuesday, March 07, 2006

In front of Trafalgar Square


Aston and I have tons of photos from our trip to London and Berlin. I've also got pictures from Valencia with Dad. I think Aston is trying to organize our photos a bit now and as soon as he posts them to his flickr site, I'll let you know. I'm trying to get back to life as normal in Narbonne. It's tough. I have tons of marking to do that I'm avoiding. It must be done by Thursday though. Dad came to my advanced adults class last night and we had a great conversation about families which was really neat.
Tomorrow one of my teachers who is also a big runner is taking Dad out for a run in La Clape and Steph took him running today so I'm making sure he gets to see what France is like for running too.
I miss home. I can't seem to help it. I just wish Narbonne would start to be warm and 'south of France'-like. Then I could feel happier about being here. When it's just windy and cold I wonder what I'm doing here. At the same time, I'm totally determined to see out my contract, at least to June.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home