Saturday, February 25, 2006

Guten Morgen!

Aston and I are having tons of fun so far. We saw lots of great stuff in London although it was FREEZING cold. Especially after it was really getting warm in Narbonne. I have some super fun pictures I can't wait to post up but that will have to wait for now. We got up so early this morning to get our flight to Berlin that we hardly slept at all. Now we're just waiting for our room to be ready at the hotel (we saw it and it's so nice!) I don't feel super coherent (so tired) so I'll leave it at that. The weather in Berlin is colder than London (snowing a bit) but it doesn`t feel so bad I think because there's less wind. have lovely weekends! tschüs!!

1 Comments:

At 2/28/2006 6:21 PM, Blogger J Fraser said...

hey mom and dad: thanks for your comments and dad I will see you tomorrow!! have a great flight. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home