Sunday, February 05, 2006

Tonight Steph will sleep in an igloo (actually Sat. night)

Prev. post which Aston sent to me so I could post it again:

It's Saturday morning; it's a beautiful sunny day. Last night we had a big assistants' dinner at Rahel's apartment. There was tons of yummy food and afterwards those so inclined went out clubbing, which didn't include me or Stephanie, who is off for a mountaineering weekend of igloo building and snowshoeing. It's with a walking club she belongs to. Otalia has a male friend visiting her, so maybe this weekend I'll finally be productive and get things done. It's all about the trip planning right now. Aston arrives in 2 weeks. We were going to go to London then Dublin, but as it turns out there is a massive international rugby tournament the weekend we planned on going to Dublin and all the hotels are either a) fully booked or b)charging 3x their usual rate. So, we're thinking we'll try and change our flight. It's actually cheaper than staying in Dublin, besides neither of us has a strong interest in rugby. Then on March 1st Dad arrives. I still need to do more trip planning for our trip too. I'm so happy to have Aston and my Dad coming to visit. I haven't seen my Dad since September....My mom will be coming to visit for the next vacation time I have after this which is 2 weeks at the end of April, beginning of May. We're going to Italy. Don't I have a ridiculous amount of vacation time? Ahh the life of a teacher in France. Too bad I have zero desire to stay and live here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home