Friday, January 13, 2006

It's Friday night...;)

Yay! It's the weekend. I'm having people over for dinner tonight and Stephanie has promised to make a cake, v. exciting. Afterwards, we'll go to the Cote Pub, one of the few bars in Narbonne. I actually went to an internet cafe and printed out an application to UBC (aren't you thrilled, Mom?) and finally got up the guts to ask one of my teachers to write me a letter of reference. He agreed. So, things are coming along for my applications. I still feel like I don't have too much of a chance since I haven't got any volunteer experience in the BC school system and I'm missing one English class (I'll make it up this summer) but we'll see how it goes. If I take a year off to work, that wouldn't be the end of the world. I'll take some pictures tonight so you have some new ones to look at but in the meanwhile here is Huong, Melissa and I belting out some tune back in Van for my birthday last year. Melissa emailed me and told me she's planning on heading back there this weekend for her birthday party. Have fun, Melis! You know I care about your entertainment when I post embarrassing pictures of myself! PS-check out my long Magic Straight (all Korea friends understand) hair!

1 Comments:

At 1/14/2006 3:00 PM, Blogger J Fraser said...

Mom: yes, I know the deadline...March 15th.

Namiko: I miss it too!! Happy New Year! I hope we'll get a chance to meet again soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home