Wednesday, December 28, 2005

How we spent Christmas & Boxing Day

-in our pyjamas almost all day

-breakfast: homemade muffins and scrambled eggs with cheese.

-me: in bed all day reading my new novels (Christmas presents from home).

-Aston: playing on the computer and reorganizing all my music so I'll never have to use 'evil' Real Player again.

-Being so lazy and having such a good time.

-Otalia surprisingly stopped in between train transfers to Strasbourg and shared Christmas dinner with us: turkey breast (not for me obviously), mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce (miracle find at Carrefour), carrots and brussel sprouts (Aston actually likes brussel sprouts!), salad, and rice stuffing. For dessert there was chocolate mousse but we were too full already. And wine, bien sur, which with our new wine knowledge, we decided was crap.

Today is the 28th and we ventured out into the sun and freezing cold wind and visited some ancient Roman sites in Narbonne which was v. cool and I also shared with Aston my favorite tea room and little veggie cafe.

Aston and I in a Bordeaux cafe:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home