Sunday, December 25, 2005

shhh...! It's still early

Merry Christmas!!! It's Christmas morning and here I am, far away from my family in Narbonne, France. It's their Christmas Eve party right now back in Victoria, BC, and I can just imagine the fun. In our family, the main Christmas dinner happens on the evening on the 25th. In the morning, brunch is eaten and presents opened, then people hang out and do various activities (go for a run for a few hours- my dad;) til dinner. But the big party...that happens on the 24th. My mom invites lots of people over; she plays the piano, and everyone sings Christmas carols and drinks whatever holiday punch or beer or eggnog is going. This year, my sister-in-law's whole family came up to Canada to celebrate with us. There are even 2 little (well not so little anymore) babies there too.
To Lucas and Savannah and everyone else: I miss you, I love you, have fun, Merry Christmas!!!

1 Comments:

At 12/25/2005 8:43 AM, Blogger J Fraser said...

ratchtaphol: Merry Christmas to you too! I was looking at your pictures of Thailand...v. pretty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home