Thursday, March 09, 2006

Caught on camera!

Aston claims to be jealous, but look what I caught him doing:

I do believe that is J. Lo's butt he's grabbing! Then, later, arguing with Jerry Springer: "She's the one who went for dinner with Clooney!"
Whereas Steven Spielberg and I had a lovely chat about my future as a movie star:

In case you didn't figure it out yet, Aston and I had a blast visiting Madame Tussaud's wax museum in London. Word to the wise, buy your tickets online; it's way, way cheaper! We got ours from the London Eye website.

1 Comments:

At 3/09/2006 6:18 PM, Blogger J Fraser said...

hi mom,
The scarf lives with Aston, unfortunately. Yikes, a snow storm, that's crazy. It's not spring warm here but it's not that cold. I was glad to hear Lucas is ok this morning.
love you, jessica

 

Post a Comment

<< Home