Thursday, March 23, 2006

What a handsome guy!


Here is Dad on a bus tour of Valencia. We had a fab time in Valencia. It's a really beautiful vibrant city. The only difficulty we had was finding veggie food. The beach was beautiful too, but it was quite windy and cold the day we went. That didn't stop dad from putting his feet in the water, though!
Recently it's been all about exercise for me. Fitness classes, swimming and biking. Last weekend Steph and I went on a grueling bike ride to Gruissan, a small town near the Mediterranean. It was 28 km and the wind was against us nearly the whole way. I'm feeling much better health-wise though, as you could probably guess.

1 Comments:

At 3/24/2006 7:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jessica,
I hope you don't mind but I came across your site when I was searching the internet for information on working in France. Looks really interesting! I'm also Canadian (from Manitoba) and I've been living in Dublin the past year & a half, also teaching English. I'm really interested in finding some temporary work in France and thought you might have some good advice. Did you go through a program or find the position on your own? Do you have a working holiday visa? My email address is beeckkarla@yahoo.com - please send me a quick email if you have any suggestions.
Thanks for your help!
Karla Beeck

 

Post a Comment

<< Home